|All multiples of 3 :D|
lol oh god. someone actually asked.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
Hmmm, the one phone call would probably be 911? lmao I’ll do anything to survive.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
I couldn’t because I don’t know how to swim! D; Ah man, but I would definitely yell someone else to go after it! I couldn’t just ignore a poor living creature to drown or else I’ll cry about it for weeks!
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
The last person I knew who passed away was my grandfather last year. But the thing is is that I barely knew him. I rarely talked to him my entire life because he lived far from where I live. However, my mother missed him a lot. If I were to give up one year of my life for that one hour, then yes. Just for my mother’s sake. She dearly missed him even though he decided to plug himself off of the IV. It was saddening. And really, I have lot’s of years to go by as well. What’s one more year to me later on?
12. Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
I don’t have a job yet. If I do, then it’d probably be at Super1 or something. I’m young as crap. So if that’s the only way for that new employee to have SOMETHING to support his or her family, then yeah. Although I don’t know why I should since it’s probably a lame job to do. Even if the company is professional or not. I wouldn’t be in it anyways. GAMING company however… hmm. I’m probably gonna be one of the leading members of it. ;D
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
Recently, my virginity. I’ve been having very hard decisions to if I want to have sex or not. Since I’m going to college in 2 months prior, I will probably meet a lot of guys who want to have sex with me. I mean, there is a high chance there will. But the thing is, I have this moral code to only make love with someone to whom I actually love and can trust for the rest of my life. So finding the right person and having that peer pressure into having sex is conflicting in my head as of right now.
18. Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
You don’t want to know… nobody wants to know. If you really are that curious, then I suggest you go look up what I wrote in my “ooh the Drama” tag in my blog.
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
This is a relief, but both of my grandmothers passed away already. Plus, I barely knew either one of them. :/ In this situation, I’m probably holding my dead grandmother’s corpse. It may seem disrespectful to throw her body off a cliff, but a newborn baby is worth something more to me than a corpse.
24. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
True love. I can’t stand being alone anymore - being the woman who is always behind the scene while looking at the man I admired love someone else or not notice me or ignore me at all. It hurts. It hurts dearly. So I rather go have the chance to have a torn heart that can be sewn back together rather than a heart made of stone.